On Spicycasinos.com we collect and process some personal data of our users. We do our best to treat it carefully and of course keep it secure and comply with data protection laws.
What personal data do we process?
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Why do we need to collect personal data?
We use personal data to:
- send you promotional emails related to promotions and services you might be potentially interested in;
- handle, analyze it and later improve the quality of our services and target offers and promotions that you receive from us;
- offer support to our website users;
We will process your personal data if we have legal basis for this only and for the purposes mentioned in this section (please read above). The legal basis for processing your personal data in most situations are as listed below:
- You have provided your consent for using your data (for instance, to get in touch with you through our mailing list), or alternatively we use your personal data for our business purposes ( for example we need this to improve our services by analyzing data base and user behavior) in a way that certainly respects your privacy.
- Do we share your personal data to 3rd parties?
We will be sending you informative and promotional materials that are necessary for our marketing activity. If you are not willing to receive them, please use “Unsubscribe” option. Every email you receive from us contains the instructions for doing so.
The reason for us to share your personal information to third parties are to support and develop our business:
– Mailing provider Sendexpert[dot]com based in Estonia.
– Plugin provider and host of WordPress.com Automattic, Inc., based in the USA;
It is legal requirement in order to protect our business or to comply with legal obligations;
-in case we decide to sell/reorganize or buy our business assets or is our assets are
acquired by third party.
- International Transfers
International transfers mean that we may allow transfer of your personal data outside of the European Union.
Another case when we can disclose your personal information outside EU is when we are legally requested to do so by law enforcement body which is located outside EU.
If you have any additional questions regarding security of your personal data, please use our “Contact us” section.
- Direct Marketing
We will be using your personal data for sending you offers and promotions offered by our partners (casino/sports betting). This can be an email or targeted advert on the net.
As mentioned in Section 2 we will collect your personal data for business needs.
If the disclosure of your personal information is requested by law, it will be based on your consent.
You can stop receiving emails from us if you don’t want to. Please use “unsubscribe” button which is included in every email we send.
We send you the information we consider is relevant for you and might be interesting for you based on the information we have about yourself.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal information for the period of time that is considered reasonable for purposes described in Section 2 of this article.
If your personal data is no longer required we will make sure we delete it securely or even make it anonymous.
- Questions or Concerns